We provide a full range of accounting and tax services ranging from traditional financial statement / tax return preparation through to personal asset planning and review and providing general commercial advice and assistance.
Our services are utilised by a wide range of clients including large and small companies, professional partnerships, trusts, sole traders and individuals. A full schedule of the accounting and tax services we provide is detailed below:
- Preparation of statutory / management financial statements and the provision of other accounting information / reports
- Preparation of taxation returns and taxation management
- Preparation of budgets / projections
- Preparation of financial packages / analysis to support finance applications
- Advice on business development strategies / practices
- Personal asset planning and review
- Advice on appropriate business structures for asset protection, taxation minimisation and business growth
- Providing general commercial advice / assistance including:
- negotiation of major contracts;
- establishment of a new business or practice;
- the purchase and sale of businesses.
If you would like to discuss any of these services with us, please contact Shane Hussey on 09 300 5481 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a summary of tax facts and key dates, please click here.